Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default out to eat

I just had a meal with an old friend I hadn't seen in over a year.

I asked him how's it been? He said not good at all and I don't expect things
to get better till November 2012.

Karl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On May 19, 10:44*pm, "Karl Townsend"
wrote:
I just had a meal with an old friend I hadn't seen in over a year.

I asked him how's it been? He said not good at all and I don't expect things
to get better till November 2012.

Karl

Well, isn't he witty?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 5/19/2010 7:44 PM, Karl Townsend wrote:
I just had a meal with an old friend I hadn't seen in over a year.

I asked him how's it been? He said not good at all and I don't expect things
to get better till November 2012.

Karl

Is he getting distribution on a trust fund then?
Or does he subscribe to the _Bible Code_ and figures
nothing will matter?

http://2012-comet.com/2012/comets/

--Winston

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Karl Townsend" wrote:

I just had a meal with an old friend I hadn't seen in over a year.

I asked him how's it been? He said not good at all and I don't expect things
to get better till November 2012.

Karl

I expect an adjustment to happen in 2010. Depending on how that goes, maybe 2012 is going
to be a change for the better. There are a lot of tough choices that have to be made in
the next few years.

I'm a son that is living in interesting times.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On May 19, 9:44*pm, "Karl Townsend"
wrote:
I just had a meal with an old friend I hadn't seen in over a year.

I asked him how's it been? He said not good at all and I don't expect things
to get better till November 2012.

Karl

I don't think things will get better. We have too many idiots that
have been indoctrinated by the liberal mindset pushed by our schools,
media and entertainment industries in the past forty years. Those
brainwashed liberals are now in the majority. The inmates now run the
asylum. I hope and pray I am wrong.

DL

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Just as Bill Cliton enjoyed the prosperity of the Bush tax cuts,
several future presidents will be harmed by the Obama spending.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message
anews.com...
I just had a meal with an old friend I hadn't seen in over a year.

I asked him how's it been? He said not good at all and I don't expect
things
to get better till November 2012.

Karl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 20 May 2010 19:25:50 -0400, Wes
wrote:

"Karl Townsend" wrote:

I just had a meal with an old friend I hadn't seen in over a year.

I asked him how's it been? He said not good at all and I don't expect things
to get better till November 2012.

Karl

I expect an adjustment to happen in 2010. Depending on how that goes, maybe 2012 is going
to be a change for the better. There are a lot of tough choices that have to be made in
the next few years.

I'm a son that is living in interesting times.

Wes

A rather famous group of economicists has recently come out and advised
buying estate, food, shelter and other things necessary to ride out a
rough 2-6 yrs.

Ill try to remember the link.

Similar comments have been stated that "one wont recognize California by
the end of 2010" and similar

Gunner

--

"First Law of Leftist Debate