DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Johns Deere L130 belt video (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/303207-johns-deere-l130-belt-video.html)

stryped[_3_] May 18th 10 03:05 AM

Johns Deere L130 belt video

Here are some videos after I replaced the idler pully, spring, and
idler arm bracket. I need to buy a new belt as this one is frayed.
Does this look like it is running right? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeKOS9Ulkcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkgLHb24cdw

Martin H. Eastburn May 20th 10 02:10 AM

Johns Deere L130 belt video

Almost impossible to see what is going on.

Are the blades turning correctly ?
Is there a belt design on the mower part ? Most have them.
How about is the V in the V pulleys and the backs on the flats ?

I have a 54" cub for the last 6 years now - figured out a fix for the
failure mode on the idler arm.

Bring it up if you have a Cub with a warn arm.

Martin

Martin H. Eastburn
"Our Republic and the Press will Rise or Fall Together": Joseph Pulitzer
TSRA: Endowed; NRA LOH & Patron Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot's Medal.
NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Charter Founder
IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member. http://lufkinced.com/