Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default PV & CAD.... the denouement?? Sorta....

Jim Stewart wrote:

Wes wrote:
"Existential wrote:

I nearly went with Alibre, had an "inneresting" experience with them. They
have a new CEO (Paul Grayson) from when Novedge interviewed the first one
(Millikan?) some time ago, and Novedge interviewed this one as well.

Alibre is in the middle of a pricing game again. I purchased Standard for less than
advertised but way more than the 100 bucks they started selling it at a month or so later.

What were they doing before? (:

Seriously, Alibre *always* has some marketing gimmick going.

I tuned in late to the game. They are working a tough market. Still, it is beats
anything else I can afford to license.

I'm trying not to be a pilgrim going forward. If I meet a marketer in Heaven, I'll know
the illusion is really hell.

Wes

in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

OT Sorta Maybe, maybe not Leon Woodworking 19 July 20th 08 07:55 PM
Putting in a Window (sorta OT, but only sorta) FunkySpaceCowboy Woodworking 0 November 15th 05 03:58 PM
Sorta OT Edwin Pawlowski Home Repair 2 March 28th 05 08:07 PM
OT Sorta... Joe Woodworking 0 February 1st 05 11:29 PM
Purpling of Purpleheart -- Denouement Shawn Bernard Woodworking 0 December 26th 04 02:06 PM