DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   PV & CAD.... the denouement?? Sorta.... (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/303088-re-pv-cad-denouement-sorta.html)

Wes[_5_] May 14th 10 09:14 PM

PV & CAD.... the denouement?? Sorta....

Jim Stewart wrote:

Wes wrote:
"Existential wrote:

I nearly went with Alibre, had an "inneresting" experience with them. They
have a new CEO (Paul Grayson) from when Novedge interviewed the first one
(Millikan?) some time ago, and Novedge interviewed this one as well.

Alibre is in the middle of a pricing game again. I purchased Standard for less than
advertised but way more than the 100 bucks they started selling it at a month or so later.

What were they doing before? (:

Seriously, Alibre *always* has some marketing gimmick going.

I tuned in late to the game. They are working a tough market. Still, it is beats
anything else I can afford to license.

I'm trying not to be a pilgrim going forward. If I meet a marketer in Heaven, I'll know
the illusion is really hell. ;)

Wes

in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller