DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Why Are More People Starting To Agree With Jon Banquer? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/303064-re-why-more-people-starting-agree-jon-banquer.html)

Wes[_5_] May 14th 10 06:50 PM

Why Are More People Starting To Agree With Jon Banquer?

Joe788 wrote:

On May 14, 9:18*am, "P" wrote:
"Joe788" wrote in message

...http://www.deskeng.com/virtual_desktop/?p=1667

D.DAMATO? Is that a new pseudonym you're using?

Note that Jon now has as least 3 google groups handles, since his
posts all get 2 stars immediately after posting. LOL!

Even funnier is the grounds for this guy's agreement with Jon. He's
basing his judgments on completely unfounded "estimates" of what
portion of each companies R&D dollars go to which product. How can
anybody be so self deluded, that they can actually pretend to make
informed decisions based on made up data?

The guy is ill. It was fun for a while but making fun of someone that is very ill
mentally is poor form.

Where is your humanity?

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller