DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   HB 1388 Passed..... (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/302786-re-hb-1388-passed.html)

Wes[_5_] May 9th 10 08:14 AM

HB 1388 Passed.....

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

I don't think even farmers live on farms. Most of them have modern
homes in town.

Gunner says it's 11% of the population. g

If you work for a corporate farm, are you a farmer?

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

Ed Huntress May 9th 10 04:25 PM

HB 1388 Passed.....

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

I don't think even farmers live on farms. Most of them have modern
homes in town.

Gunner says it's 11% of the population. g

If you work for a corporate farm, are you a farmer?

Yes. But that wasn't the question. The question is how many people *live* on
farms. The Census Bureau says it's approximately 2% of the U.S. population.

Employment figures are easier to find, also on Census.

--
Ed Huntress