DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Oh Fuuuudddgggee. (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/302686-re-oh-fuuuudddgggee.html)

Larry Jaques[_2_] May 7th 10 06:16 AM

Oh Fuuuudddgggee.

On Thu, 06 May 2010 11:48:20 -0700, Winston
wrote the following:

On 5/6/2010 11:20 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
"Pete wrote in message
RoyJ wrote:
Cool!!!

Brought to you by Lucas Electrical aka 'Prince of Darkness'

My favourite Lucas sign:

"This is a darkroom! Please do not open the door, or all the dark will
leak out. (For a refill, please call Lucas Electrics)"

Most excellent, Sir Pete.

My favorite Lucas joke was a bumper sticker I saw in a last-page photo in
R&T or SCG, on the back of a Mini: "Why do the Brits drink warm beer?
Because they have Lucas refrigerators."

Always a good 'un.

And the MG headlight switch labeled "OFF - FLICKER - SMOKE"

Bwahahahahaha! Too true!

--
All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian,
or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up

Bob[_7_] May 7th 10 07:55 AM

Oh Fuuuudddgggee.

"Pete wrote in message
RoyJ wrote:
Cool!!!

Brought to you by Lucas Electrical aka 'Prince of Darkness'

My favourite Lucas sign:

"This is a darkroom! Please do not open the door, or all the dark will
leak out. (For a refill, please call Lucas Electrics)"

Most excellent, Sir Pete.

My favorite Lucas joke was a bumper sticker I saw in a last-page photo in
R&T or SCG, on the back of a Mini: "Why do the Brits drink warm beer?
Because they have Lucas refrigerators."

Always a good 'un.

And the MG headlight switch labeled "OFF - FLICKER - SMOKE"

Bwahahahahaha! Too true!

Lucas made ONE appliance that didn't suck - a vacum cleaner.
Bob