Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Finally did a little update to my web site.

On Tue, 04 May 2010 09:42:12 -0400, John Husvar
wrote:

In article ,
Wayne Cook wrote:

On Mon, 03 May 2010 22:05:50 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Mon, 03 May 2010 22:00:43 -0500, Wayne Cook
wrote the following:

Well it's been several years now but I finally did a small update on
my web site. The new stuff is at the bottom. In case it doesn't come
up in my sig here's the url.

http://members.dslextreme.com/users/waynecook/index.htm

It's a working shop. We work pretty hard to keep it clean but it's
impossible to keep it perfect.

It's a magnificent mess! Somebody must do some actual *work* in there!

There's definitely work that gets done. Most of the time we have a
hard time keeping up.

It always makes me wonder, when I see a shop that's immaculately clean
with everything in its place, clean and shiny, whether any of it is ever
*used.*

True though my former employer was one that kept the shop pretty
darn clean. But they turned local work away all the time so we had
time to clean. Then when the carbon black industry went through a slow
down they had to close.

OK, OK, don't get me wrong! We try to keep our shop at work (and mine at
home) clean and organized too. It does make finding tools easier -- if
some SOB from the showroom hasn't taken something, used it for 2
minutes, and left it God knows where.

That's our biggest problem. It doesn't help when every one has a
different idea of where things go as well. There just so many tools
and so many hiding places that it's not unusual for something to
disappear for 6 months because somebody put it in the wrong drawer.

Web site update Art Ransom Woodturning 2 August 31st 06 10:17 PM
UPDATE on Grizzly Sliding Router Table Model G0528.. Finally! HMFIC-1369+++ Woodworking 3 September 7th 05 03:19 PM
ChangFa Gen Update (finally some metal working content) James Lerch Metalworking 8 June 29th 05 01:05 AM
Finally A Woodwork Magazine Web Site? Unisaw A100 Woodworking 1 February 14th 05 04:02 AM
Web site update Rob Stokes Woodworking 2 November 25th 03 04:03 PM