Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
_._ _._ is offline

Default It's Too Rich, Obama Doin' the Tiger Thing!

"RogerN" wrote in
m:

Perhaps we should make a mold for a "Obama" rubber penis that all the
liberals can shove in each others rectum and suck at night to worship
their obamessiah. We'd be so rich we might lose our minds and become
liberals! Come on libtards, buy your rubber "Obama" penis, shove it up
your butt and then in your mouth, that will explain why you have crap
for brains!!!!

Already on the market:
http://www.adulttoychest.com/p-43001047-basix-10-wsuction-cup.aspx

A 304 Stainless version, though, might be more appropriate.