DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Does Obama have his green card? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/302319-re-does-obama-have-his-green-card.html)

Steve B[_10_] April 30th 10 04:07 AM

Does Obama have his green card?

"The Whole Truth" wrote in message

"Uhh Clem" wrote in message
news:9a2dnQ8qKoPgWUTWnZ2dnUVZ_tCdnZ2d@scnresearch. com...

"The Whole Truth" wrote in message
He should check his wallet in case he finds himself visiting a certain
border State any time soon. Laugh!

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...ertificate.asp

Snopes is run by a couple of Obama voter/sucker from what I understand
from an earlier post. That would explain their reluctance from addressing
the issue of the *REAL* birth certificate, and post pictures of some fake
laser printed copy, masquerading as an original.

The green card question is valid, IMO.

No one is going to know until fifty years from now, like we haven't heard
the facts from the Kennedy assassination. Suck it up. You're an adult.
Cope.

Steve