Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Nice mill for sale-Bakersfield, California

http://bakersfield.craigslist.org/tls/1711553855.html

Not associated with the seller

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:
http://bakersfield.craigslist.org/tls/1711553855.html

Man, that is a nice, small mill!
Never heard of it. US-made?
If it were local, I'd probably go for it, even though I just bought a
Millrite.

Somebody needs to yump on that.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 09:28:56 -0500, RBnDFW wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
http://bakersfield.craigslist.org/tls/1711553855.html

Man, that is a nice, small mill!
Never heard of it. US-made?
If it were local, I'd probably go for it, even though I just bought a
Millrite.

Somebody needs to yump on that.

Indeed. It looks like a Clausing, but on steroids.

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 4/26/2010 3:49 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

http://bakersfield.craigslist.org/tls/1711553855.html

Not associated with the seller

My last employer had one of these. I found changing speeds something of
a pain when compared to a step pulley Bridgeport. But anyone using a Jet
type bench mill will not have a problem with speed changes and will
probably love it. Before landing a BP sized CNC knee mill, I was
thinking of buying one of these and converting to CNC just for hobby use.

Jon