Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Anne Worthams view of America...

"Steve Lusardi" wrote in message
Free Heath Care is NOT free, nor is it efficient use of other people's
money. You obviously do not care about that, because you are not a member
of the "other".
I am and I for one, resent having to pay for your health care. I don't
sleep with you. You don't fix my car or cut my grass. I don't even know
you Why should I or any other member of the "other" pay for your health
care? My obligation to you is to do my utmost to support a health care
policy that allows you, at a fair affordable price, to buy your own health
care.

What we see today in our government is what happens when within the voting
public, the receivers outnumber the contributors. National failure will be
the inevitable result, because the contributors are the people that make
things happen and they will have no choice but to vote with their feet.
Steve

"Jessica Wabbit" wrote in message

cross posting removed

please advise what mechanism you would recommend for emergency rooms - today
they are required BY LAW to take all who present, regardless of ability to
pay. This means that you and I pay for the poor who cannot pay only when we
are sick or injured. Would you prefer that emergency rooms reject those who
cannot present proof of ability to pay (for example, if you are brought in
unconscious and don't have your insurance card with you, they put you
outside to live or die as you might), or do you have some other suggestion?

Ping Anne Jackson Mary Fisher UK diy 37 August 24th 08 08:47 PM
VERY OT - A View Of America [email protected] Metalworking 36 August 4th 08 03:59 PM
Nancy Loves George: The Elites-Driven 'White Trashing of America' to Degrade, Demoralize & Replace White America fred Home Repair 0 November 5th 06 01:54 PM
Queen Anne Table Legs [email protected] Woodworking 5 February 17th 05 09:32 PM