DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   FS - Tree Journeyman 330 CNC mill (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/301879-fs-tree-journeyman-330-cnc-mill.html)

SSM[_2_] April 22nd 10 05:35 PM

FS - Tree Journeyman 330 CNC mill

Located in Milwaukee, WI. (Brookfield, WI, 53005) Approximately 16
holders, original control, running. Decent shape. Need gone. Want the
room. $1200.00 USD. You arrange shipping. Great deal for someone's
hobby or home shop. Beast of a machine.

Gunner Asch[_6_] April 22nd 10 06:34 PM

FS - Tree Journeyman 330 CNC mill

On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 09:35:32 -0700 (PDT), SSM
wrote:

Located in Milwaukee, WI. (Brookfield, WI, 53005) Approximately 16
holders, original control, running. Decent shape. Need gone. Want the
room. $1200.00 USD. You arrange shipping. Great deal for someone's
hobby or home shop. Beast of a machine.

SNAG IT!!! Someone!!

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost

Pete C. April 22nd 10 07:03 PM

wrote:

Located in Milwaukee, WI. (Brookfield, WI, 53005) Approximately 16
holders, original control, running. Decent shape. Need gone. Want the
room. $1200.00 USD. You arrange shipping. Great deal for someone's
hobby or home shop. Beast of a machine.

SNAG IT!!! Someone!!

Seems to be closest to Iggy. I'd grab it, but it's 940 miles away from
me :(

Perhaps Iggy could grab it for me and hold it a month or two for a
nominal fee and I could pick it up on my next run to the northeast where
it would be a modest side trip.

Ignoramus10488 April 22nd 10 07:15 PM

wrote:

Located in Milwaukee, WI. (Brookfield, WI, 53005) Approximately 16
holders, original control, running. Decent shape. Need gone. Want the
room. $1200.00 USD. You arrange shipping. Great deal for someone's
hobby or home shop. Beast of a machine.

SNAG IT!!! Someone!!

Seems to be closest to Iggy. I'd grab it, but it's 940 miles away from
me :(

Perhaps Iggy could grab it for me and hold it a month or two for a
nominal fee and I could pick it up on my next run to the northeast where
it would be a modest side trip.

I cannot do it for a "nominal fee".

SSM[_2_] April 22nd 10 08:03 PM

FS - Tree Journeyman 330 CNC mill