Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Questions about InecoBasic Pipe Bending Machine

Is anyone familiar with this machine, or the Yaskawa VS-mini J7 VFD it
uses?

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 20:07:40 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Is anyone familiar with this machine, or the Yaskawa VS-mini J7 VFD it
uses?

The Yaskawa vfd..Im quite familar with. Its virtually bullet proof. One
of the best VFDs out there.

I just downloaded the manual for you, and emailed it to your email
address.

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Is anyone familiar with this machine, or the Yaskawa VS-mini J7 VFD it
uses?

The Yaskawa vfd..Im quite familar with. Its virtually bullet proof. One
of the best VFDs out there.

The machine doesn't respond to the controls. The display shows what
it's supposed to, but you hit the footswitch and the error light starts
flashing. The replies from Ineco are in very broken English and all
say, "If not work after this, replace the circuit board."

I just downloaded the manual for you, and emailed it to your email
address.

Which manual? I found the Yaskawa VS-mini J7 manual online, but I
didn't have my computer glasses with me at the site. My friend called
to tell me that Ineco told them the 208 volts wouldn't run it, so I was
only supposed to show them how to install a boost transformer. I showed
them and checked their wiring, but the machine still doesn't work. As I
was leaving for the day they admitted that they sometimes had to run it
with the display not working.

The Ineco website was hacked, and the equipment manual was replaced by
the hacker's ID, in an 18 byte file.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Post the exact model number of your drive. I may..may have a spare
display out in the shop.

If you have the display/local control that plugs into the front of
it..you can run the thing manually while testing.

Check your earthlink mailbox.

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

I fixed it. The idiot 'wire monkey' screwed up the electrical
install. One end of the run was 208 volts, and the other was 120
volts. The owner assured me the new wiring was correct, until I showed
him 136 volts after the boost transformer he installed. After the wire
monkey installed the right breaker, I had 237.6 volts at the power
switch on the Ineco Basic.

I will try to get a good scan of the entire Ineco manual, in case
somone else needs a copy.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

I'm still working on their screwed up vinyl cutter system, which
includes a scanner. When I get it working and they catch up with the
backlog I plan on scanning every manual they have, in case something
happens to the originals.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

flexible copper pipe "plumb sticks" or pipe bending Fred UK diy 24 June 16th 17 10:17 PM
Bending Pipe 360 Zipper Metalworking 1 June 12th 05 04:53 AM
Bending Pipe Don Metalworking 11 February 9th 05 07:15 AM
Bending PVC Pipe - Anybody Done It? Joe Metalworking 9 July 31st 04 10:22 PM
Pipe Bending TOGGY UK diy 56 May 25th 04 10:05 PM