DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   FS -- 275 amp Pipeline Welder, Continental 163 engine (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/298383-re-fs-275-amp-pipeline-welder-continental-163-engine.html)

Wes[_2_] February 19th 10 12:16 AM

FS -- 275 amp Pipeline Welder, Continental 163 engine

Bruce L. Bergman wrote:

And I'd have to rebuild my flatbed single-axle trailer to get it
home, you can't take that rig on the freeway.

And you won't like Illinois tolls for a trailer either.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

Bruce L. Bergman[_2_] February 19th 10 04:47 PM

On Thu, 18 Feb 2010 19:16:13 -0500, Wes wrote:

Bruce L. Bergman wrote:

And I'd have to rebuild my flatbed single-axle trailer to get it
home, you can't take that rig on the freeway.

And you won't like Illinois tolls for a trailer either.

Worse, I'll bet the sonsab****es put speed bumps on all the side
roads that avoid the toll roads. On purpose.

Shouldn't give them ideas... (Sorry, Iggy.)

There are still times " I Love L.A." The parking might not be free
anymore, but the roads still are.

-- Bruce --

Ignoramus23515 February 19th 10 04:49 PM

Bruce L. Bergman wrote:

And I'd have to rebuild my flatbed single-axle trailer to get it
home, you can't take that rig on the freeway.

And you won't like Illinois tolls for a trailer either.

Worse, I'll bet the sonsab****es put speed bumps on all the side
roads that avoid the toll roads. On purpose.

Shouldn't give them ideas... (Sorry, Iggy.)

There are still times " I Love L.A." The parking might not be free
anymore, but the roads still are.

I think that the concept of toll roads is just fine, accidentally,
with apropriate safeguards. This means that drivers pay for roads, and
not non-drivers.

Wes[_2_] February 28th 10 01:41 AM

Ignoramus23515 wrote:

There are still times " I Love L.A." The parking might not be free
anymore, but the roads still are.

I think that the concept of toll roads is just fine, accidentally,
with apropriate safeguards. This means that drivers pay for roads, and
not non-drivers.

What is the state gas tax used for?

The non drivers, do they walk or use mass transit?

Where does mass transit dollars come from?

Wes