DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Alabama professor shot her own brother also 20+ years ago (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/298266-alabama-professor-shot-her-own-brother-also-20-years-ago.html)

Too_Many_Tools February 19th 10 06:11 AM

Alabama professor shot her own brother also 20+ years ago

On Feb 18, 11:54*pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
" wrote:

On Feb 17, 4:24 am, "David R.Birch" wrote:
Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Years ago I used to have a neighbor who had severe anger management
problems...a real *******.

The guy liked to drink and loved guns.

I was the only neighbor that could deal with his behavior...and did
for many years...partly because I knew his parents/childhood had been
a major reason for his behavior.

David

TMT has posted many times about the need for requiring testing of
people before allowing them to purchase guns. *But strangely this is
the first mention of a neighbor with mental problems. *The whole thing
sounds too pat for me to believe it.

* *It makes sense, if he's posting from the asylum.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.- Hide quoted text -

Worried that you might be that neighbor Wes?

TMT

Too_Many_Tools February 19th 10 08:34 PM

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Years ago I used to have a neighbor who had severe anger management
problems...a real *******.

The guy liked to drink and loved guns.

I was the only neighbor that could deal with his behavior...and did
for many years...partly because I knew his parents/childhood had been
a major reason for his behavior.

David

TMT has posted many times about the need for requiring testing of
people before allowing them to purchase guns. *But strangely this is
the first mention of a neighbor with mental problems. *The whole thing
sounds too pat for me to believe it.

* *It makes sense, if he's posting from the asylum.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.- Hide quoted text -

Hey Mikey...have they let you out yet?

TMT

[email protected] February 20th 10 02:07 AM

On Feb 18, 1:54*am, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

TMT has posted many times about the need for requiring testing of
people before allowing them to purchase guns. *But strangely this is
the first mention of a neighbor with mental problems. *The whole thing
sounds too pat for me to believe it.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Dan

What's the problem Dan..worried you were that neighbor?

TMT

Please explain why I would be worried about being what I believe is a
fictitious neighbor. As many times as you have posted about the
problems of allowing citizens to own guns, it seems strange to me that
this is the first mention of a neighbor with mental problems. And the
bit about being the only one in the neighborhood that could cope with
him seems a bit funny too.

Dan

David R.Birch February 20th 10 03:22 AM

Alabama professor shot her own brother also 20+ years ago

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Well David if you want to ask your questions one at a time I will
answer them...in the format you chose it is not worth my effort.
TMT

So the format is the issue? Not the fact that you can't answer them
regardless of format?

Read a question. Type a response. Repeat.

David- Hide quoted text -

Yes. Reread my request. Compile.

TMT

Nope, the point of my format is to keep the context in which the
question was asked. Either this is too complicated for you or you
really don't have any answers. As usual.

David

David R.Birch February 20th 10 03:24 AM

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Worried that you might be that neighbor Wes?

We've already figured out that you are that "neighbor".

David