DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sarah Palin, the comic book (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/298177-re-sarah-palin-comic-book.html)

Louis Ohland February 14th 10 03:58 PM

Sarah Palin, the comic book

"Current Administration, the comic book"

This one keeps me up at night. When the call comes in at 3 AM, who
answers it?

Wes[_2_] March 6th 10 12:54 AM

Sarah Palin, the comic book

Louis Ohland wrote:

"Current Administration, the comic book"

This one keeps me up at night. When the call comes in at 3 AM, who
answers it?

I'm sure there are people standing the watch. Military, State department and even
Whitehouse staff. Each has a call list to notify if something serious comes up.
Eventually the President gets woke up early if required. The one good thing about being
President is he gets more sleep than the rest of the staff on a bad night ;)

Wes