Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Atlas Copco Compresser

I just got an Atlas Copco LF3-10 compresser at a GREAT price. It has aLeroy
Somer LS100lt 3 phase motor. My problem is I have no experiance with 3 phase
wiring however I do have 2 24 volt dc in 230 volt 3 phase out inverters. My
question is should I try and build a rotary converter or just run from a
battery bank and inverter? I am in South Carolina and I only have 220 single
phase service here.This is an oil-free unit from a mobile service truck it
was new on the pallet when I got it.