Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - New Episodes Of Scientists Behaving Badly -- Scandals just keep pouring from the laboratories

This touches multiple issues, including autism-vs-vaccines and
climategate.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...04533419579183
8.html?mod=WSJ_Opinion_LEFTTopOpinion

The Wall Street Journal, 5 February 2010.

Joe Gwinn
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2/5/2010 7:08 AM, Joseph Gwinn wrote:
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...04533419579183
8.html?mod=WSJ_Opinion_LEFTTopOpinion

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...195791838.html
The closing paragraph made me laugh out loud.

--Winston

--
Support the blind and deaf. Hire a building contractor today!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...57504533419579...
The closing paragraph made me laugh out loud.

--Winston

--
Support the blind and deaf. Hire a building contractor today!

Made me laugh too. Here are the final two paragraphs for those that
are lazy.

Perhaps such spectacles won't penetrate too deeply into the public
consciousness. But I suspect they already have. Just this week I was
chatting with a friend who, over the years, has helped her kids slog
through the obligatory science-fair projects.

"The experiments never turned out the way they were supposed to, and
so we were always having to fudge the results so that the projects
wouldn't be screwy. I always felt guilty about that dishonesty," she
said, "but now I feel like we were doing real science."

Dan