DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Failin' Palin fails to pay taxes on two houses she owns..........LOL! (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/297623-re-failin-palin-fails-pay-taxes-two-houses-she-owns-lol.html)

Ed Huntress February 5th 10 06:03 AM

Failin' Palin fails to pay taxes on two houses she owns..........LOL!

wrote in message
It's not the property owner's fault if the assessor screws up - and
that's all that happened in the Palin case.

http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com - your source for hard-to-find stuff!

It wasn't a screw-up. She's hoping to get picked for a cabinet post.

--
Ed Huntress

Wes[_2_] February 5th 10 10:38 PM

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

It wasn't a screw-up. She's hoping to get picked for a cabinet post.

She is going to have to cheat a lot more to make the grade. ;)

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller