Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default only just slightly on topic: just messing around silly "project" today

i was messing around today with a possible new "please don't litter" tire
"sculpture" (as posted in a previous thread). i found this reflector in a
dumpster, and the glass thing too. my idea was some kind of "robot" tire
"sculpture". i thought it would be funny to put my mother's cat and then
one of her ducks in it and take a picture, it kind of reminds me of some
sort of 1950's science fiction spaceship.

http://www.frontiernet.net/~wwixon/kosmonautduckie.jpg
http://www.frontiernet.net/~wwixon/kosmonautkitty.jpg

(no animals were harmed in the taking of these photos.) (they both were in
there for only a few seconds.)

(metal content, used a plasma cutter to enlarge the hole in the top of the
reflector.)

b.w.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

The second picture is the inspiration.

Fabricate a cat litter box to go beneath the reflector. Cut a door into the
side of the reflector and add a charcoal filter to keep down the smell.

While it would not be a "don't litter" sculpture, it would however be an
appropriate place to have some litter. :)

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.