Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default GOP Steele fantically bails on the sinking Republican ship

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
On Jan 30, 9:17 am, hal wrote:
On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 23:09:47 -0700, Winston_Smith
wrote:

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Jan 29, 8:54 pm, Winston_Smith wrote:

I read today that 0bama lost another one. He has given up (actually
beaten into submission by public opinion) on his stupid plan to bring
his terrorists to NYC for trial.

Poor 0. The last couple months it seems the poor lad can't win
anything.

Very well said.

And very true.

TMT

He's a loser.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Jan 29, 8:54 pm, Winston_Smith wrote:

I read today that 0bama lost another one. He has given up (actually
beaten into submission by public opinion) on his stupid plan to
bring
his terrorists to NYC for trial.

Poor 0. The last couple months it seems the poor lad can't win
anything.

Very well said.

And very true.

TMT

He's a loser.

Well, you ought to know.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Jan 29, 8:54 pm, Winston_Smith wrote:

I read today that 0bama lost another one. He has given up (actually
beaten into submission by public opinion) on his stupid plan to
bring
his terrorists to NYC for trial.

Poor 0. The last couple months it seems the poor lad can't win
anything.

Very well said.

And very true.

TMT

He's a loser.

Well, you ought to know.

There isn't anyone who doesn't know.

The Sinking Ship Nikolai Naum Metalworking 1 May 9th 09 03:34 AM
Putting a hook in a steele door benick Home Repair 9 October 15th 07 02:58 PM
Sinking stoop Phisherman Home Repair 15 June 21st 07 10:05 PM
Woodpile sinking? Tony Hwang Home Repair 5 February 15th 07 07:24 PM
I may never "sharpen" a knife again (using a STeele) Loren A. Coe Metalworking 239 March 20th 04 04:44 AM