Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default A new "constitutional right"

On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 20:49:36 -0800, the infamous tankfixer
scrawled the following:

In article f47f6fa6-0b75-4ab6-ba39-0856bfb9e442
, says...

On Jan 29, 4:13*pm, "RD (The Sandman)" rdsandman(spamlock)
@comcast.net wrote:
Cliff wrote :

* Unlimited funding for office from unions.
* Buy your rethugs now !!!

Excuse me, but unions support the Dems and the decision was about
corporations and the last 60 days prior to an election.

Do you really think that unions have money to spend that's anywhere
near what the likes of Exxon has?

http://news.opb.org/article/6560-bal...could-top-ten-
million/

The groups on both sides of Measures 66 and 67 have raised a combined
$8.5 million so far with no signs of slowing down.

I read 6.5m yes, 4.85m no in my paper the day after the election.

The Vote No group is getting support from businesses. The Vote Yes
group, in favor of the taxes, is receiving most of its money from public
employee unions.
So far the Yes side is outspending the No side.
Janice Thompson of Common Cause Oregon says that's not surprising since
they'll have to work harder to convince undecided voters.
Janice Thompson: "They're more likely to sit out or when in doubt, vote
no. And so the yes side has to kind of get those default no kind of
voters and get people out."

Both stinking tax initiatives passed, the fidiots.

--
Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire,
you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will.