DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   A new "constitutional right" (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/297190-re-new-constitutional-right.html)

Wes[_2_] January 29th 10 09:53 PM

A new "constitutional right"

nraclaptrap wrote:

So corporations could spend unlimited amounts of money, they'd just have
to give it to a third party who supports the candidate and produces
commercials and buys airtime etc to elect the candidate, they just can't
hand the check to the candidate or his staff personally. They hand the
check to a guy standing right next to the candidate and that guy spends
the money that benefits the candidate.

Corporations have been giving money to politicians for years. Think book deals.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller