Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Archery Experiment

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
One of the best emails Ive had in a very long time...G

Around age 10 my dad got me one of those little badass compound bow
beginner kits.

Funny story snipped.

I had a similar experience with a 55 gallon barrel, two tbsp. of gas, and
pure O2.

When the cops got there, they asked us if we heard a blast.

"Huh?" was our response.

By then, we had picked up the pieces of the barrel we could find. My
hearing is still wacky.

I have set industrial explosives, but I have never heard one like that.
Maybe it was the range .........................

Steve

Part two of my experiment bob the builder Home Repair 4 January 2nd 10 08:01 PM
Archery Target Stands [email protected] Home Ownership 0 May 21st 09 03:44 AM
Experiment Bob Crawford Woodturning 7 May 14th 09 08:19 PM
Slightly off topic; My curiousity about this group and archery marc rosen Woodworking 7 March 15th 06 03:48 AM
Vac Experiment 2 [email protected] Woodworking 4 March 16th 05 12:35 AM