Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Why the GOP should still be nervous...very, very nervous.

On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 23:18:43 -0800 (PST), Too_Many_Tools
wrote:

Read this and not sleep.

Laugh...laugh..laugh...

TMT

Note that there is absolutely nothing in this diatribe about doing
what's best for America and Americans. It's all about gaining or
retaining power over America and Americans. You find this amusing?

Mindless partisan zeolotry by proponents of either party does no
service to our country or our populace. Government cannot be
trivialized as a competitive sport if we're to prosper (or survive)
as a country and a populace on this shrinking globe.

Most readers will know that you're trolling to elicit responses for
your personal amusement. Condolences on having nothing to contribute
either to this NG or to the country in which you live.