DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Cleaning up the shop (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/296670-re-cleaning-up-shop.html)

Steve B[_3_] January 22nd 10 07:50 PM

Cleaning up the shop

"Uhh Clem"

BTW pretty sure I just recently heard the vineyards are currently
hiring...

Yabbut, Ms. Pelosi only used illegals there. Has for a long long time.
Also in her inns.

You're a lazy ****ing douchebag who refuses to do an honest day's
work--and this has absolutely nothing to do with whatever political
affiliation you to currently claim to have aligned yourself with.

We are all dealt a hand. Some people just play them better than others.

And once you're good, you can make more in a good hour than you used to make
in a whole day.

One day, you may be good, too. That's what built America.

Steve