Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cleaning up the shop

"Beryl" wrote in message
net...
Gunner Asch wrote:
This is what Ive spent the last couple days doing..then it flooded.
Shrug. Only a couple inches deep though as it passed through

Before...
http://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/GunnersShop#

What a dump!
http://picasaweb.google.com/gunneras...55385273545042

Yabbut, I bet he knows exactly where everything is. Unlike me who has an
orderly shop and can't find ****. I don't trust anyone with a clean desk or
shop.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 07:57:01 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Beryl" wrote in message
tnet...
Gunner Asch wrote:
This is what Ive spent the last couple days doing..then it flooded.
Shrug. Only a couple inches deep though as it passed through

Before...
http://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/GunnersShop#

What a dump!
http://picasaweb.google.com/gunneras...55385273545042

Yabbut, I bet he knows exactly where everything is. Unlike me who has an
orderly shop and can't find ****. I don't trust anyone with a clean desk or
shop.

Steve

An empty bench, like an empty desk is a sign of an empty brain!
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Before...
http://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/GunnersShop#

What a dump!
http://picasaweb.google.com/gunneras...55385273545042

Yabbut, I bet he knows exactly where everything is.

I resemble that remark.

Some years ago my dear wife said, "Foreman, I cannot abide the mess in
the garage". My reply was, "then you should avoid it, my Dear." I
prefer to regard it as an "object rich environment". And yes, I do
know exactly where everything is.