DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Nine new engines? -- six new transmissions? -- 60 new engines and transmissions? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/295870-re-nine-new-engines-six-new-transmissions-60-new-engines-transmissions.html)

Wes[_2_] January 10th 10 04:53 PM

Nine new engines? -- six new transmissions? -- 60 new engines and transmissions?

"Buerste" wrote:

What a waste! Sure, new IC technology is cool but there are diminishing
returns. The future is Electric! Imagine hundreds or thousands of nuke
plants supplying cheap power. If the environmentalists and those telling
them what to think and do had not destroyed the will of the US to forge
ahead in all those related technologies, imagine where we would be.

I don't think the the enviromentalists, cough, understand cost vs benefit. The
enviromentalists are the real party of no.

Wes