DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   See my duck I cast in Brass using lost wax process. (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/295186-see-my-duck-i-cast-brass-using-lost-wax-process.html)

metalshop December 31st 09 10:11 PM

See my duck I cast in Brass using lost wax process.

Hello all and happy new year! Here is a link to my latest e-
zine...it's a lost
wax cast in brass.
http://metalshop.homestead.com/brass-duck.html

Dave D

I put up a joke site too...follow the link on that page.

Cydrome Leader December 31st 09 10:46 PM

metalshop wrote:
Hello all and happy new year! Here is a link to my latest e-
zine...it's a lost
wax cast in brass.
http://metalshop.homestead.com/brass-duck.html

Dave D

I put up a joke site too...follow the link on that page.

nice.

how pleasant was the burnout of the original duck?

Wes[_2_] January 1st 10 12:26 AM

metalshop wrote:

Hello all and happy new year! Here is a link to my latest e-
zine...it's a lost
wax cast in brass.
http://metalshop.homestead.com/brass-duck.html

Dave D

I put up a joke site too...follow the link on that page.

Better than those pukey ducks you see on rec.woodworking. For explanation, see Larry J.

Thanks for posting content!

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

Larry Jaques January 1st 10 05:39 AM

See my duck I cast in Brass using lost wax process.

On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 14:11:04 -0800 (PST), the infamous metalshop
scrawled the following:

Hello all and happy new year! Here is a link to my latest e-
zine...it's a lost
wax cast in brass.
http://metalshop.homestead.com/brass-duck.html

That duck'll never float again! Hey, how long did it take to get the
black junk off that white truck in the background after the pour?
Ouch! Got a respirator by now, I hope?

--
Sex is Evil, Evil is Sin, Sin is Forgiven.
Gee, ain't religion GREAT?