DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   anyone want 3 old criterion pamphlets (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/293513-anyone-want-3-old-criterion-pamphlets.html)

Bill Noble[_2_] December 8th 09 07:44 PM

anyone want 3 old criterion pamphlets

three old pamphlets - 2 are boring tools, one is boring heads - these are
fold out pamphlets, nothing to hint at date but the other stuff with them
was from the 70s - if anyone wants them, email me (get my email from my web
page, below) - send me a dollar for shipping or donate a couple of $ to
something we both approve of and I'll send them to you

--
Bill -
www.wbnoble.com