DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Gunners Home shop (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/293011-re-gunners-home-shop.html)

Steve B[_2_] December 1st 09 02:46 PM

Gunners Home shop

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
Im cleaning and organizing while work is slow.....

http://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/GunnersShop#

taken 11-30-09 at 11:45pm

Sigh..it looks better in daylight. For shure..hell
yes...sigh....snivel....

How do you keep it so clean? Mine's a mess.

Steve

Ignoramus11104 December 1st 09 06:09 PM

Gunners Home shop

On 2009-12-01, Steve B wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
Im cleaning and organizing while work is slow.....

http://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/GunnersShop#

taken 11-30-09 at 11:45pm

Sigh..it looks better in daylight. For shure..hell
yes...sigh....snivel....

How do you keep it so clean? Mine's a mess.

Looks pretty good. I need to continue cleaning...

Wes[_2_] December 1st 09 11:10 PM

Gunners Home shop

"Steve B" wrote:

How do you keep it so clean? Mine's a mess.

Mines pure white, still sanding drywall :(

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

Larry Jaques December 1st 09 11:19 PM

Gunners Home shop

On Tue, 1 Dec 2009 06:46:59 -0800, the infamous "Steve B"
scrawled the following:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
Im cleaning and organizing while work is slow.....

http://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/GunnersShop#

taken 11-30-09 at 11:45pm

Sigh..it looks better in daylight. For shure..hell
yes...sigh....snivel....

How do you keep it so clean? Mine's a mess.

It's a whole lot cleaner than I saw it a couple years ago. The new
front door (rollup) makes a helluva difference, too.

--
Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.

DoN. Nichols December 2nd 09 04:52 AM

Gunners Home shop

On 2009-12-01, Steve B wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
Im cleaning and organizing while work is slow.....

http://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/GunnersShop#

taken 11-30-09 at 11:45pm

Sigh..it looks better in daylight. For shure..hell
yes...sigh....snivel....

How do you keep it so clean? Mine's a mess.

Amen! I wish that I had more of that room more than I wish for
any of the tools there. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564