DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Aluminum 5052-H38 for aircraft . (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/291559-aluminum-5052-h38-aircraft.html)

heytwo November 11th 09 08:44 AM

Aluminum 5052-H38 for aircraft .

Salesman ..... You cant get anything from a

saleman .

They ruin their own companies profits ..

They want to tell me , the engineer , what i need .

IDIOTS ..

aircraft folding wings ..... the trailing ribs can fold and

a tube of Dacron fabric is titened , when those ribs

are extended .

Makes a very compact plane .

Compromise a bit , use a more common engine ,

Accura car engines ,

4 engines chain drive a simitar , 4 blade prop

for 600 take off HP .

Good cargo plane .. 6000lb payload .

There is NOTHING available today !

Everyone wants to build from plans , then

see their name in lights !

Me-Too Me-Too ...

Enco granite surface plates 12 by 18 ...

cast a concrete table , space the surface plates

along the concrete table , to make a precision surface

grinder for long heavy parts ... gantry travels down

the surface plates ...

Low cost , about $50 ea. shipped to my door .

Steeeeeel prices are down again , bought
14 gage , 2 inch square for about $20 .

Makin a tool box 20 foot long by 8 foot wide .

Buy anything but Longevity-inc welders , the model

518 didnt last a day .

The JEWs stole $650 from my

VISA checking acct . They promised it would last.

They LIED .