DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Latest Death Threats from Gunner (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/291155-re-latest-death-threats-gunner.html)

Don Foreman November 6th 09 07:43 AM

Latest Death Threats from Gunner

On Tue, 03 Nov 2009 17:30:23 -0700, wrote:

I'm not sure what you mean. If it's physical threats from gummy,
they're meaningless. He could go postal at the end I suppose, but the
victims will have to be within walking distance.

Wayne

In extremis, what do you suppose walking distance might be?

[email protected] November 6th 09 03:06 PM

Latest Death Threats from Gunner

On Fri, 06 Nov 2009 01:43:06 -0600, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Tue, 03 Nov 2009 17:30:23 -0700, wrote:

I'm not sure what you mean. If it's physical threats from gummy,
they're meaningless. He could go postal at the end I suppose, but the
victims will have to be within walking distance.

Wayne

In extremis, what do you suppose walking distance might be?

In gummer's case, probably a couple miles. That'd take him to the edge
of town where he'd be huffing like a steam locomotive, and where there
wouldn't be anyone to bum a smoke or a soda from. Then he'd turn back
and spend the rest of the day typing a long post about how he jogged
the John Muir Trail in record time, saved one group of lefty hikers
from a bear and another from gang members, and wrapped up his day by
enjoying some afternoon delight with Angelina Jolie who told him he
made Pitt look like Richard Simmons. Followed by a shrug or three of
course, and a demonstrably-false sig. You know, same-old same-old.

Wayne

Gunner Asch[_4_] November 7th 09 11:02 AM

wrote:

On Tue, 03 Nov 2009 17:30:23 -0700, wrote:

I'm not sure what you mean. If it's physical threats from gummy,
they're meaningless. He could go postal at the end I suppose, but the
victims will have to be within walking distance.

Wayne

In extremis, what do you suppose walking distance might be?

VBG

Gunner

"IMHO, some people here give Jeff far more attention than he deserves,
but obviously craves. The most appropriate response, and perhaps the
cruelest, IMO, is to simply killfile and ignore him. An alternative, if
you must, would be to post the same standard reply to his every post,
listing the manifold reasons why he ought to be ignored. Just my $0.02
worth."