DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Any GOP victory Tuesday won't erase party's problems (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/291006-re-any-gop-victory-tuesday-wont-erase-partys-problems.html)

Wes[_2_] November 4th 09 09:56 AM

Any GOP victory Tuesday won't erase party's problems

"Buerste" wrote:

And the spin starts.

And the retaking of America starts.

The libtards will spin this into love for President Wee-wee just like global
cooling is caused by global warming. Or, Diebold rigged the elections. I
wonder how many ACORN idiots will get fired for not registering enough dead
people.

Saw a bumper sticker on a truck near where I voted. "One Bad Ass Mistake, America.
Thinking of using it as a sig ;)

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller