DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   ex-propane tank jack o'lantern (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/290707-ex-propane-tank-jack-olantern.html)

William Wixon November 1st 09 03:36 AM

ex-propane tank jack o'lantern

something i made. weak metalworking content.

http://www.frontiernet.net/~wwixon/jacko'lanterns.jpg

Gunner Asch[_4_] November 1st 09 05:42 AM

ex-propane tank jack o'lantern

On Sat, 31 Oct 2009 21:36:35 -0500, "William Wixon"
wrote:

something i made. weak metalworking content.

http://www.frontiernet.net/~wwixon/jacko'lanterns.jpg

Thats right cute! Very nicely done!

Gunner

"IMHO, some people here give Jeff far more attention than he deserves,
but obviously craves. The most appropriate response, and perhaps the
cruelest, IMO, is to simply killfile and ignore him. An alternative, if
you must, would be to post the same standard reply to his every post,
listing the manifold reasons why he ought to be ignored. Just my $0.02
worth."

Mawdeeb November 1st 09 10:39 AM

William Wixon wrote:
something i made. weak metalworking content.

http://www.frontiernet.net/~wwixon/jacko'lanterns.jpg

Nicely done. Now you need a light or strobe for effect.

Here's my contribution from 2003

http://mysite.verizon.net/res7ngg0/

Enjoy

Jim Vrzal

Wes[_2_] November 1st 09 01:18 PM

"William Wixon" wrote:

something i made. weak metalworking content.

http://www.frontiernet.net/~wwixon/jacko'lanterns.jpg

:)

dan November 2nd 09 03:53 AM

ex-propane tank jack o'lantern

What's that Lassie? You say that William Wixon fell down the old
rec.crafts.metalworking mine and will die if we don't mount a rescue
by Sat, 31 Oct 2009 21:36:35 -0500:

something i made. weak metalworking content.

http://www.frontiernet.net/~wwixon/jacko'lanterns.jpg

Nice.

How did you do the face on the rock?
--