DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Tycoonflow :D i'm totally impressed ;) (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/289484-tycoonflow-d-im-totally-impressed-%3B.html)

TycoonCashFlow October 15th 09 02:41 PM

Tycoonflow :D i'm totally impressed ;)

Hello people! :)
I got this site from a friend yesterday ;D

I watched some of his videos on the site and I’m blown away that he’s
making
over $7,382 a month. And the best part is that he teach you how to do
it Step by Step! :D

Has anyone of you ever used it before or are using it?
My buddy started with it 3 days ago and he has already made 120$, it's
like
you do some work every day and the money comes in on autopilot! :D
Just wanted to share this with you guys and I want to hear if any of
you are using their methods ;)

EDIT: Haha, I made 16.24$ while being at school thanks to this
course, I really recommend it! :)

Thanks, Jonas