DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT How to get shot (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/289046-ot-re-how-get-shot.html)

William Wixon October 9th 09 07:43 PM

OT How to get shot

"MagneticEnergy" wrote in message
Only some moron from the UK would write this crap? Gee, ya think
maybe those people were packing a gun because they lived in a bad
area, which would explain the increased number of shootings? Have you
ever been to some of the burroughs of Philadelphia? I'd pack a dang
gun too, that's one scary place. You think Rocky came from Philly
because of the sandwiches?

"Autopsies to be done today on Meleanie Hain, husband"

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/ind..._today_on.html

William Wixon October 9th 09 07:47 PM

OT How to get shot

"MagneticEnergy" wrote in message
Only some moron from the UK would write this crap? Gee, ya think
maybe those people were packing a gun because they lived in a bad
area, which would explain the increased number of shootings? Have you
ever been to some of the burroughs of Philadelphia? I'd pack a dang
gun too, that's one scary place. You think Rocky came from Philly
because of the sandwiches?

"Autopsies to be done today on Meleanie Hain, husband"

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/ind..._today_on.html

one of the links at the above news story.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/ind...s_death_r.html