DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT - Undercover stings expose 'gun show loophole' (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/288904-re-ot-undercover-stings-expose-gun-show-loophole.html)

SteveB[_9_] October 8th 09 12:30 AM

OT - Undercover stings expose 'gun show loophole'

"PLMerite" wrote in message

If a guy is too dangerous to have a firearm, why is he allowed to walk the
street ?

Question me this, Batman. If a criminal can buy a gun in half an hour on
the street, what's all the falderal about gun shows? I really don't think
criminals go to gun shows to buy their guns.

Steve

[email protected] October 8th 09 05:00 AM

OT - Undercover stings expose 'gun show loophole'

On Wed, 7 Oct 2009 20:06:24 -0700 (PDT), Too_Many_Tools
wrote:

On Oct 7, 6:30*pm, "SteveB" wrote:
"PLMerite" wrote in message

If a guy is too dangerous to have a firearm, why is he allowed to walk the
street ?

Question me this, Batman. *If a criminal can buy a gun in half an hour on
the street, what's all the falderal about gun shows? *I really don't think
criminals go to gun shows to buy their guns.

Steve

Why are you making excuses for illegal selling?

Are you a gun show dealer?

TMT

Please site the law that makes it illegal.