DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Michael Moore was Right (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/288141-re-michael-moore-right.html)

David R.Birch September 27th 09 02:43 AM

Michael Moore was Right

Speaker To Idiots wrote:
"David R.Birch" wrote:
Speaker To Idiots wrote:
Cliff wrote:
Michael Moore was right.
Now he brings us "Capitalism: A Love Story".
I can't stand the guy, he's a fat asshole, but his movie documentaries
are spot on accurate and made well.

So it doesn't bother you that he stages scenes, then presents them as
real? And edits interviews to support what he believes, regardless of
what the interviewee actually said?

When you can find anything that he's done that is a lie or
"sadly mistaken," you'll let me know, won't you? Thanks.

OK.

http://www.slate.com/id/2102723

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/columnists/minette_marrin/article2753620.ece

http://dir.salon.com/story/politics/col/spinsanity/2002/04/10/moore/index.html