Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Obama's plan to save America

http://www.dilbert.com/fast/2009-09-20/

Cheers!
Rich

See Obama's Mortgage Stimulus Plan That May Rescue Most of Us [email protected] Home Ownership 0 April 11th 09 07:31 PM
Obama can save us, says America as polls show wave of optimism sweeping the nation SteveB[_9_] Metalworking 3 January 19th 09 11:12 PM
OT -- McCain Couldn't Compete With Obama's Money -- America affirms Chicago's Golden Rule Joseph Gwinn Metalworking 5 December 10th 08 01:37 AM
Obama's New America? Al Patrick Metalworking 3 April 4th 08 02:13 AM
Johnny America is Challenging "The Corporate Bush Whores" to a Presidential Debate - Save Our Souls "The most important recording YOU'LL ever hear." Save Our Souls - Bushite troops asked if they would MURDER Americans for the Phil L UK diy 0 February 13th 08 12:46 AM