DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   NoCal craigslist $300 Quincy QR-25(?) (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/286972-nocal-craigslist-%24300-quincy-qr-25-a.html)

Jeff[_12_] September 13th 09 02:40 AM

NoCal craigslist $300 Quincy QR-25(?)

http://redding.craigslist.org/tls/1371311010.html

I wish I NEEDED it! Swap in a 5HP 1PH, and away ya' go!

Ignoramus25441 September 13th 09 03:57 AM

On 2009-09-13, Jeff wrote:
http://redding.craigslist.org/tls/1371311010.html

I wish I NEEDED it! Swap in a 5HP 1PH, and away ya' go!

Looks good and the price is decent, assuming the head works well and
does not need a rebuild.

I sold a QR-25 compressor like this recently (Pump model 325). It sold
for $660 and the buyer took only the pump and left the rest with me
(his choice). Then I sold the tank for $70 and the motor with base and
pulley for $42. The pump looked much cleaner, however.

The motor looks newer than the pump?