DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Gun owner at Tea Party was a Racist!!!!! (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/285272-re-gun-owner-tea-party-racist.html)

Wes[_2_] August 22nd 09 10:39 PM

Gun owner at Tea Party was a Racist!!!!!

Gunner Asch wrote:

http://vocalminority.typepad.com/blo...re-racist.html
Liberal Media Bias: At MSNBC Even Black Gun-Carriers Are Racist!

ROFLMAO!!!

Was that carried on any other network than FOX? I sure got a chuckle out of it.

Btw, if you are into podcasts when you drive to work sites, blackmanwithagun is a ez
listen to. http://www.blackmanwithagun.com/site...c_id=140000845

Wes

in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller