DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Northern Tool Catalog (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/284979-northern-tool-catalog.html)

Calif Bill[_2_] August 19th 09 03:53 AM

Northern Tool Catalog

I think someone was grousing about not being able to get a Northern tool
paper catalog. In the mail today is one. I have not ordered from NT in
maybe 10 years. Do not even remember getting a catalog for years. I guess
they are trying to get the former buyers buying?

SteveB[_9_] August 19th 09 04:08 PM

Northern Tool Catalog

wrote in message
m...
buy from habor fright - made in china is great

Some of their stuff is acceptable. Some of it is cheap Chinese junk. New
to tools, huh?

Steve

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...
I think someone was grousing about not being able to get a Northern tool
paper catalog. In the mail today is one. I have not ordered from NT in
maybe 10 years. Do not even remember getting a catalog for years. I
guess they are trying to get the former buyers buying?

I sent in an order LAST year, and I just received their HARD BACK catalog.
It was only a $20 order. Maybe that's the threshold.

Steve

Wes[_2_] August 20th 09 09:49 PM

Northern Tool Catalog

wrote:

buy from habor fright - made in china is great

Best to buy from HF store so you can do your QA inspection before purchase. It might be
the only QA inspection the product got.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller