DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Google searching (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/284747-google-searching.html)

SteveB[_9_] August 16th 09 02:59 AM

Google searching

I tried to search the newsgroup for the article someone posted from The New
Yorker Huh?, a post written about speed talkers.

Could that person be so kind as to post that link again to the article, so I
can copy and save it?

Thanks.

Wes[_2_] August 16th 09 03:13 AM

Google searching

"SteveB" wrote:

I tried to search the newsgroup for the article someone posted from The New
Yorker Huh?, a post written about speed talkers.

Could that person be so kind as to post that link again to the article, so I
can copy and save it?

Thanks.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124278191732237461.html

http://www.google.com/search?q=congr...ient=firefox-a