DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Where to buy cheap sockets and adaptors? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/283651-re-where-buy-cheap-sockets-adaptors.html)

Louis Ohland August 3rd 09 07:03 PM

Where to buy cheap sockets and adaptors?

wrote:
Hi - Does anybody know where I can find cheap sockets (especially
adaptors). I need (for example) an adaptor that allows me to put 1/4
drive sockets on my impact screwdriver (hex drive). I want a bunch of
them as I keep losing them. I don't care about quality as they will
be lost before they break.

I'll concede the cheap sockets, but IMHO, the adapter should be well
made. If it fails, you can't use any of the cheap sockets.