DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   American Made Products That Should Be Better Than They Are (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/283533-re-american-made-products-should-better-than-they.html)

Wes[_2_] August 2nd 09 12:08 AM

American Made Products That Should Be Better Than They Are

jon_banquer wrote:

Curious to know what part of I'm very unhappy wtih Maglite's didn't
you understand? I've got one of the Maglite LED's. I've had nothing
but problems with it.

I don't know which one you have. I have the 2 AA battery one. At first I was thrilled
with all the light. Then one day, I was repairing a machine and every time I pointed it
down or bumped into something the light went out.

Color me ****ed. Almost tossed it across the shop. I flushed it with alcohol and it
worked a bit better for a minute or two then back to the intermittent crap.

I went up to the office and snagged two fresh batteries on a hunch and suddenly I'm back
in the bright lighted happy place. Led Maglights don't dim like the incandescent types,
they just go out.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller