DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Slight metal content (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/283205-slight-metal-content.html)

SteveB[_10_] July 28th 09 02:05 AM

Slight metal content

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deserttraveler/

Frank Warner August 1st 09 12:17 AM

Slight metal content

In article , SteveB
wrote:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deserttraveler/

Seems like they've been building that dam bridge for decades. My last
trip to Vegas was four or five years ago and we drove up to Hoover for
a half-day tour. It looked about the same then as it does now, unless
those are old photos.

-Frank

--
Here's some of my work:
http://www.franksknives.com/

Calif Bill[_2_] August 1st 09 01:05 AM

Slight metal content

"Frank Warner" wrote in message
. ..
In article , SteveB
wrote:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deserttraveler/

Seems like they've been building that dam bridge for decades. My last
trip to Vegas was four or five years ago and we drove up to Hoover for
a half-day tour. It looked about the same then as it does now, unless
those are old photos.

-Frank

--
Here's some of my work:

They lost a couple years after winds blew down the cranes. Last
Thanksgiving, there was maybe a 1/4 of the span completed.
http://www.franksknives.com/