DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   FS -- Lincoln Idealarc AC/DC 250 TIG welder (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/282565-re-fs-lincoln-idealarc-ac-dc-250-tig-welder.html)

Joe July 17th 09 04:42 PM

FS -- Lincoln Idealarc AC/DC 250 TIG welder

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 11:49:17 -0500, Ignoramus13081
wrote:

$800 cash on pickup price in Lisle, IL.

http://yabe.algebra.com/~ichudov/mis...arc-250-AC-DC/

Does TIG and stick and can do aluminum due to AC capability.

Bernard cooler is included, pedal also, likely torch.

Iggy,

How much would freight be (roughly) to South Carolina? What does it
weigh? I've been looking for a decent TIG unit for a while now, and
this looks like it will work for me.

You can email me directly jgandalf99*mindspring*com
(remove numerals&stars and add the obvious)

Joe

Ignoramus30145 July 17th 09 05:23 PM

wrote:

$800 cash on pickup price in Lisle, IL.

http://yabe.algebra.com/~ichudov/mis...arc-250-AC-DC/

Does TIG and stick and can do aluminum due to AC capability.

Bernard cooler is included, pedal also, likely torch.

How much would freight be (roughly) to South Carolina? What does it
weigh? I've been looking for a decent TIG unit for a while now, and
this looks like it will work for me.

posted and emailed

My wild guess is that freight will be $250 to $300 from my house to
terminal (more if you want liftgate delivery).

I think that it weighs 585 lbs plus cooler plus pallet plus various
attachments like pedal and torch -- so figure 700 lbs.

If that interests you, I will get a better quote with zips,
etc. Actual quote may be completely different from my wild guess.