Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default FS: Aimpoint 1000

Ok, it's sorta OT, but at least it's mostly made from metal...
Could try ebay, but thought I'd see if any shooters here are
interested first. Local gunsmith said it's worth about $150.
If anyone agrees, let me know and we can conclude a deal, otherwise
I'm open to offers. Pic upon request.

Jon
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 13 Jul 2009 20:53:16 -0800, Jon Anderson
wrote:

Ok, it's sorta OT, but at least it's mostly made from metal...
Could try ebay, but thought I'd see if any shooters here are
interested first. Local gunsmith said it's worth about $150.
If anyone agrees, let me know and we can conclude a deal, otherwise
I'm open to offers. Pic upon request.

Jon

http://www.aimpoint.com/o.o.i.s?id=4...&product_id=75

If you get no interest...drop me an email or call me and I might be able
to purchase it, if the price is significantly lower. Id put it on an SKS

They first came out in the late 1980s so its over 20 yrs old.

Shrug

gunner

"Lenin called them "useful idiots," those people living in
liberal democracies who by giving moral and material support
to a totalitarian ideology in effect were braiding the rope that
would hang them. Why people who enjoyed freedom and prosperity worked
passionately to destroy both is a fascinating question, one still with us
today. Now the useful idiots can be found in the chorus of appeasement,
reflexive anti-Americanism, and sentimental idealism trying to inhibit
the necessary responses to another freedom-hating ideology, radical Islam"